Bio-Catalytic Cleaning – Advanced Bio-Catalytic Solutions
Bio-Organic Catalyst, Inc.’s biocatalysts (BOCs) are the next generation in green chemistry; where surface waste contaminants are both safely cleaned and then rapidly broken down via bio-catalysis into their fundamental constituents. BOCs offer the highest performance of any deodorizer, cleaner or degreaser; with a non-toxic and biodegradable (green) cleaning chemistry, combined with a virtually instantaneous catalytic breakdown (biodegradation) of the waste contaminants; yielding ultra-clean surfaces, substrates, and drainage systems.
The BOC biocatalyst technology represents a transformation for the cleaning industry, whereby all general cleaning, degreasing, hydrocarbon remediation, drain cleaning, odor elimination, and wastewater discharges are synergistically integrated. The total process becomes upgraded into a single and cost-effective environmental management model, benefiting staff, cleaning quality, and the bottom line.
- Eliminate microscopic organic bio-film growth (‘biofilms’), as well as the residues of traditional detergents, chemicals and sanitation agents; resulting in a new standard in cleanliness and public health.
- Meet EPA and USDA requirements for use in food preparation and discharge into public waterways. Use of BOCs has demonstrated impressive results in reducing environmental pollutants and wastewater discharges.
- Are completely non-toxic, biodegradable, and non-allergenic.
- Will replace most cleaners, detergents, degreasers, and solvents. BOCs bring immediate elimination of septic conditions and noxious gases.
- The toughest stains and soils are deeply cleaned.
- Dangerous volatile gases and odors are immediately neutralized.
- Greases and oils are easily removed and rapidly catalyzed.
- Drains are made free-flowing.
- Wastewater discharges are treated ‘at-source’.
- Microscopic bio-films that harbor toxins are quickly dissolved.
- Both surfaces and underlying substrates are left ultra-clean.
The rapid break down of FOGs (lipids & hydrocarbons) feature of the BOC biocatalytic compositions is highly unique in the marketplace, and an area that offers tremendous benefits to nearly all cleaning systems. In drainage pipes, collection systems (sewers) and intake channels, grease buildups are a chronic problem that blocks lines and must be cleared on a regular basis.
Some of BOCs Customers…
Municipal customers in New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Toronto, Arizona, and California are using BOCs for applications in municipal sewer systems, including pump stations, and wastewater treatment facilities.